Idea Change

I have slightly altered my idea to accommodate my preference to film landscape and more open shots, rather than contained, smaller shots that are inside the house. Because of this I might focus on the main character reflecting on memories and going to relive significant parts of his life. After conducting my interview I found out that my working at sea and visiting places with friends was a memory that stuck with them, I could use this and film the character revisiting locations and reflecting on these memories.
I could still use the start were the character starts his day and instead of the narrative following the characters average day it would follow him reflecting on his memories of places he has visited. The location oriented shots would allow me to utilise my preference of landscape and outside shots as my current narrative is very indoor focused, where I struggle to frame shots nicely.