I plan on changing what the Foley sound for my short film is going to be, in a lot of my shots heavy traffic can be heard very slightly in the background, potentially ruining the tranquillity in some of the shots, I can fix this by going out and recording sound in an alternate location, uninterrupted by the sound of cars. This will also allow me to further customise the shots as I will be able to put specific sounds (Like birds or trees rustling) in certain shots.
During the production of a very short film I did over one weekend I managed to experiment with some Foley sound of a car stereo and engine acceleration sound, because the car was either accelerating away from the camera or coming towards it I had to mimic the Doppler effect in post production. The quality of the sound editing in this short film is basic because of my time restraint, with my short film I will be able to focus much more on realistic sound.